Six Horizon 2020 SME Instrument projects approved
In hard competition with strong candidates, six clients with applications written by GAEU Consulting has been granted €50,000 each from the SME Instrument programme, Phase 1.
- Integrative Research Laboratories Sweden . Novel therapeutic for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
- Sinfonia Biotherapeutics.Tailored cell-based therapies for frontotemporal dementia and related genetically defined CNS orphan indications.
- Gedea Biotech. Novel eco-friendly, dually effecient and resistance-free treatment of vaginitis.
- Sinntaxis. Unique approach to improving neurological function after stroke.
- Ekowasher Sweden. A closed-loop system for environmentally optimized cleaning and decontamination.
- Enjay. Commercialization of the first energy recycler for restaurant ventilation.
Roland Vilhelmsson, managing director of GAEU Consulting:
“The quality of the projects is the keys to a successful application process. With their brilliant project teams and innovative ideas, these companies certainly meet the criteria.”
Pictures for free publication are available in the Press Room at www.gaeu.com