In this year's second Horizon 2020 SME Instrument Phase 1 call (cut-off 3rd of May), GAEU Consulting wrote eight approved applications (excl another three so called runner up-applications).
Tomasz Wasik, head of GAEU Horizon 2020 Center of Excellence, comments:
- The granted applications were in Life Science and ICT / Engineering. This confirms our strong ability in these technology areas. Hereby we also improved our own Swedish record with a total of three granted applications in a single cut-off.
Approved 50 000 Euro by the EU Commission
- CytaCoat. Antibacterial coating (life science)
- Colzyx. Wound dressing (life science)
- Ziccum. Drying of antibiotics (life science)
- HUD Solutions. Head up display (ICT)
- MSE Omnifinity. Virtual Reality floor (ICT)
- Advrty. VR/AR advertisement (ITC)
- Minut. Innovative monitoring (Engineering)
- Cognibotics. Automation (Engineering)
Pictures for free publication are available in the Press Room at www.gaeu.com